“ဒိုင်အိချိနဲ့အမြဲအတူ ဆုတွေယူ” Lucky Draw Campaign
January 1 to December 31, 2024
We, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar have brought to you a lucky draw campaign called “ဒိုင်အိချိနဲ့အမြဲအတူ ဆုတွေယူ” for our customers.
In this campaign, customers who purchase Dai-ichi Life’s insurance services with a payment mode of Annual and Semi Annual, with an initial premium 500,000 MMK per policy from January 1, 2024, to December 31, 2024, will have the chance to win attractive prizes, including trips to Japan, Bali, Bangkok , mobile phones (Samsung S series/iPhone), Samsung tablet, iPad, smartwatches (Apple watch/Samsung Galaxy Watch), and other gift sets.
If you are interested, please fill up this form https://bit.ly/3ukT2hq or call our Customer Service Hotline +959 778 807 000 or contact us via chat box.
Don’t miss this chance to secure your future with Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar and win amazing prizes.
Terms and Condition for the Campaign
- The “ဒိုင်အိချိနဲ့အမြဲအတူ ဆုတွေယူ” Lucky Draw Program (hereinafter referred to as the Campaign) is a program which is organised by Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar (hereinafter referred to as Dai-ichi Life), and the program period is from 1st January to 31st December 2024.
- Participants must purchase any life insurance of Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar ( Dai-ichi Life Pro, Dai-ichi Health CARE, Dai-ichi Active Care, Htar-Wa-Ra Edu Goal, Dai-ichi Credit Life) from 1st January to 31st December 2024 with latest policy issue date: 31st January 2025.
- One Lucky Draw Ticket will be entered for the customers for every initial premium 500,000 MMK IP per Policy & Payment Mode of Annual & Semi Annual Only.
- If the participant becomes the lucky draw winner of Quarter 1, he or she will also be entitled to be a winner for the remaining quarters.
- Lucky Draw Winners will be chosen every three months. If the customer purchase a policy between January and March, one lucky draw ticket will be entitled to four chances to win. If the customer purchase a policy between April and June, the ticket will be entitled to three chances to win. If the customer purchase a policy between July and September, the ticket will be entitled to two chances to win. If the customer buy a policy between October and December, the ticket will get one chance to win.
- Employees of partners and Dai-ichi Life employees who purchased with staff discounts in this campaign will not be eligible to participate in the lucky draw program. Claimed policies for Death/TPD will no longer be eligible for the remainder of the lucky draw program.
- Any lapsed or surrendered policy by Life Insured will disqualify eligibility of the policy for all next period of the Lucky Draw Campaign.
- Lucky Draw Winners’ selection will be held in June 2024, September 2024, December 2024 and March 2025 after the end of each quarter to allow for the clearing of all Free Look Policies.
- The participant must be aware that Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar will make a winner announcement on the Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar Facebook Page.
- Participants must be aware of that Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar may modify or withdraw these Terms and Conditions of the Campaign without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute arising from this program, the decision of Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar shall be final.
Terms and Conditions for the Lucky Draw Winners
- If the lucky draw winner does not claim the prize, it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner must acknowledge the prize within (14) days after the winner’s announcement.
- Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar will arrange to receive the prize.
- The winning ticket can be transferred to another person if the winner is unable to travel.(The location of tour package cannot switched to another destination.)
- If the lucky draw winner lives outside of Yangon, he or she will have to bear the travel cost to Yangon for the trip.
- Travel cost includes flight tickets and accommodation (one room).
- Date of Actual Trip to be within the next 6 months after winning. (Travel ticket validity)
- Winner and accompanying party are responsible for all necessary travel documents (Example – Visa, Passport and travel insurance.)