How to notify claim request?
Claimants can notify the claim to Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar by following channels.
- E-mail us at
- Visit Dai-ichi Sales Office at Esperado Tower or the Dai-ichi Life Experience Centre (DLEC) at Sule Square Office Tower.
- Agent/Financial Advisor, if a more personalized approach is preferred.
What are the required documents?
For all types of claims
- Duly completed ‘Claim Request Form’
- Original Life Insurance Certificate (and Rider endorsement letter for rider benefits)
- Other supportive documents (if required)
For Death benefit
- Copy of Death Certificate or original Autopsy report
For Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) benefit
- Confirmation Letter and Medical Reports/treatment records about Total Permanent Disability issued by registered hospital or competent authority.
For Critical Illness benefit/ Active Care benefit/ Health Care benefit (For reimbursement benefit) – as relevant
- Statement of attending doctor (physician/surgeon or relevant specialist)
- Recommendation letter of specialist doctor(s) who treated (or) Ward-in-charge professor from which Life Insured was admitted.
- Confirmation Letter/medical documents by hospital, clinic, laboratory, or a competent authority, as the case may be (if relevant)
- Original medical bills (for reimbursement benefit)
- Please note that when notifying a claim, it is essential to provide accurate and detailed documents and information to facilitate the processing of the claim.
- We will keep our customers informed of the progress and appreciate your cooperation in providing any requested information.
- After assessing the claim, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Myanmar will settle the claim payout or request additional information from the claimant/beneficiary if needed.